Friday, September 11, 2020

EVERYONE DESERVES TO BE LOVED

 Love is a magical feeling we all desire whether good or bad, beautiful or ugly, smart or dirty, old or young, educated or illiterate, everybody deserves to be loved.

But my case was different before meeting Baba Sipho (+277937334569. I dated various men in the times before but none of those relationships lasted the way I wanted them to, some ended up in fights, others left me for my friends why some didn't even bother to explain the reason for living me. Was I ugly, indisciplined or dirty? but even though I might have fallen under one of those categories, individuals even worse than me got in and enjoyed their relationships, they even had children.

Tired of the way things were commencing, I decided to consult Baba Sipho(+277937333459) who was recommended to me by one of my ex-boy friends Sibusiso. Baba listened to my problem and told me that we were to perform the Break Away Spell to remove all kinds of bad luck that must have been standing in in between my relationships. He went ahead to explain that a bad/an evil spell to keep men way from me had been done and we were to remove this curse.

A fortnight after Baba Sipho(+27793733459) cast his Break Away Spell on me, I met Jabu at the park in Pretoria and we got to know more about each other. In a short-while, he expressed is feelings towards me and indeed I was already feeling the same but being a lady, I had kept to myself. I accepted Jabu's proposal and we started dating.

It has now been 6 years down the road and we are still together. We are married and blessed with 2 children a boy and a girl.

I should say that if it wasn't for Baba Sipho(+27793733459), how would I ever realise that love is magical.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment