Wednesday, August 19, 2020

REJUVENATE YOUR LOVE LIFE

 As a woman, it is quite difficult to let a man know how much you love/admire them to be your spouse( crushing). I used to admire Mncube right from when I was 14 years. He was handsome, tall, social to people and came from a wealthy family. I got to know Mncube at school, he was our entertainment prefect and was admired by many of the girls. I feared to approach him because he was in a higher class and like I said, this is a very difficult situation for a girl.

When I completed my metric, the thought of Mncube was fading since I had taken long without seeing him as he had already joined university and was now about to graduate. At this moment, I had managed to get myself a job at McDonalds Woodmead branch in Sandton as a salesperson.

One day I recall it was late October 2018,as I was at the counter, "Can I have a Mac-feast please" to my suprise it was Mncube dressed in a white polo-shirt and dark blue jeans looking as handsome as always. My feelings for this gentleman rose again but I didn't know how to let him know how much I was craving for hi. "You're smart" is all I could say shying away like a baby. To my advantage he recognized me and asked if I was that girl from high school which I responded with a big "yes" then went ahead to exchange contact numbers. I asked if he was seeing someone which was obvious he was in a relationship. Though I too were in relationship, I was ready to swap it if Mncube would have me as his. He continued coming by the restaurant for his Mac-feast as I tried my best to show affection but I still failed to capture his attention.

Having made all means possible, I decided to tell my feelings to one of my friends who recommended me to Baba Sipho(+27793733459) who she said helped her solve her love problems. I contacted Baba, he gave me his address and I approached him and told him what I was going through.

Baba proposed we make the Dream Love Spell which brings people their dream lovers, her to shower away bad luck and other herb to put in my hands when am going to get in touch with Mncube. I followed Baba's directions and used the herbs as directed.

Mncube came in for his breakfast as usual (Mac-feast) but I made sure I handed him the meal this time after smearing my hands with Baba's herb. That exact day, he came back to the restaurant in the evening and asked me out for dinner, that there is something urgent he needed to tell me. This was an achievement my side and I accepted without second thought.

Over dinner, Mncube told me how he too had been watching me all along and that am the girl he always admired just that he didn't want me to get hurt by his other elder girlfriends. He said he was willing to let go of all other relationships and begin a settled life with me.

Early 2019, January, we started preparations for our wedding and everything went on as planned. We have never had any arguments since we started dating and living with each other.

I wish to inform all my fellow ladies out there, to approach Baba Sipho(+27793733459) and have the love of their dreams come true. THANK YOU BABA SIPHO (+27793733459)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment