Saturday, August 22, 2020

RETAIN YOUR LOVE

 Life is fun when there is someone you love, someone to spend your time with, someone to share a meal, someone to tell your secrets. I remember the moment when I decided to let go of Sfiso because of his bad habits, all the work I was doing seemed useless. My daughter used to ask why daddy was coming home late and why we were nolonger sitting on the dining table to share a plate. It was clear that my husband was having an appointment with someone he didnt want us to befriend.

I was heart broken when I found out that he was sleeping with my own friend Thembi. I found this out when I was at the saloon that my own friend was boosting about how she is the one eating my cake now. I didnt know what to do, fight off Thembi or divorce Sfiso and take care of my two children since they were now grown. The distance between me and Sfiso increased, the rumours made it tense. One day I decided to face Sfiso and say it in his face and to my suprise he wasnt shocked at ll and he even told me he could have as many women as he wished for. I was confused and needed help. I consulted with different psychologists, our religious leaders, from family members and friends that is where I was advised to consult Baba Sipho that he could help solve my problem(end my nightmare). I was given his contact and decided to call him. He listened to me and said he would help me by making the Lost Love Spell since I was still in love with my man.

I coulndt travel all the way from Durban to Sandton during the lockdown and I was wondering how this was going to be possible. He told me that we can make the spell online i.e he can cast the spell at the Altar and direct me on what to do. I listened and followed his directions. I paid 2000 rand for the materials to be used for the spell to Baba's account. He streamed the casting of the spell to me early in the morning.

On the day of casting the spell, Thembi my sworn enemy came to my apartment and I called Baba Sipho before before letting her in because I was suprised where she had got the guts to come to my home. Baba said I should let her in at once and listen to what she has to say. I told the security to allow her to come in. She came at a time when me and Sfiso had not yet left for work. She said openly " Am sorry sisi I didnt mean to ruin your life, forgive me for cheating on your husband" then she said to Sfiso infront of me that she was fed up of their relationship and was moving on to find someone for herself. I was stunned, so I decided to call Baba to explai what was going on, he said that the spell had made Thembi realize that she was in the wrong position and neeeded to let go of my man. Sfiso too was guilty and made me an apology with a brand new E350 to show that he was really sorry for his actions.

All this wouldnot have been possible without the help of Baba Sipho (+27793733459, @NdelebeSipho papaisipho@gmail.com, papaisipho.blogspot.com) 




No comments:

Post a Comment